National Novel Writing Month

An annual, international, writing fest where folks attempt to complete writing a whole book inside November. Usually abbreviated to NANOWRIMO http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/dashboard, it's purely for fun and I thought you might like to share the pleasure with me. Please feel free to comment, but don't make me cry. I don't have the time, or mind, for tears : )

Monday 31 October 2011

Tomorrow Is A New Day

I'll start writing the book tomorrow, the 1st November. By the end of the month I may have finished it, or given up. We'll see shall we?

QUITE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.


LIKE A LAMB TO SLAUGHTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.